Friday, March 12, 2010

little favours

Go to Red Mango @ Wilkie Edge. It's really tasty fro-yo and they've got 15% discount for sota students. How nice izzat.

Anyway I wish I liked Tau huay, I really wish I did. But some things just can't be helped. Today I choked on the lit test, or maybe I panicked, you decide. If you really wanna know the difference go read this.

For a second, I wish I had external help. I've denied myself external help, or the psychological illusion of external help, and right now I'm wishing this thought never came into my mind.

I'm glad 30% of the world is spared from such headaches. I never want to talk about this again.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with feeling terrible. I feel lukewarm.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]