Monday, March 01, 2010

everyone's a VIP to someone

I love Clair de Lune. Could just listen to it back to back. Amazing.

I like laughing at S-League with my brother. No offence to S-League. I had a dream where you lot were at my dining table. Then someone took out a cigarette and started smoking. And the whole dining table area became smokey because everyone was doing it. I tried it, and someone said it tasted like fire. I tasted fire in my throat if that's possible. I don't know why anyone would wanna taste fire. Oh well.

We had nice Indian food today, breaking away from prata. It's fun ordering weird sounding things and crossing your fingers.

Everyone enters your life for a certain reason...maybe they'll only stay for a short while and be done with you when they're bored. Some'll stay longer than you expect. You never know, and you can't really help it. You hold on tighter because they aren't obliged to stay.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]