Sunday, February 14, 2010

everyone smiles with that invisible gun to their head.

CNY is quite okay. At least for me it is. We don't have much relatives around, and they don't ask the usual kinds of questions. So it's okay.

Yesterday I touched the piano for the first time in maybe 10 years because I just had to learn to play an intro to a song. I tried to learn how to read musical notes. Felt very pathetic for a while. I basically forgot everything I ever learned about music and the piano. Sometimes I regret quitting a lot, but going back to it now on my own will...I think it's good I did.

Today is Valentine's day. Happy Valentine's. We have learned that flowers are actually just organs of reproduction. On Valentine's day people who just can't do better for the people they love buy pretty looking organs for them. And watch them die. It's not that I don't like flowers or whatever. It's just disgusting sometimes, the valentine's day hype. And the giant teddy bears. Like your love is something to show off like a shiny diamond. You have the license to laugh if/when I contradict myself someday.

Law of attraction says don't use negatives, so I won't ask you to -try not to get lost- but I'm asking you now please just -look where you're going-. I feel like everyday something is trying to...mess with us yknow.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]