Wednesday, February 24, 2010

day dreams

Things are okay. Before Dr. Yeo left she told us about one part of The Trial by Kafka (if I'm not mistaken) that she initially just couldn't understand, the part where he grabbed the lady and kissed her. I was really puzzled as well but when she told us her interpretation of what happened, it really blew my mind.

It blew my mind because in fact, we're all grabbing people and kissing them every day of our lives. Just to know we still have some control left. Because everything around is changing so quickly and every day you're just somehow not fully awake to catch up.

I think it's nice to think...but sometimes I really wonder where it has gotten me.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]