Friday, February 05, 2010

but the moment never comes

Muse is epic. They came and they left and I dipped so low after that. There is no other band in the world that has made me cry tears of happiness while listening to a song. Pure bliss in the discovery of a hidden synth riff hiding in the corner with every listen, just pure bliss thinking about themes larger than anything we know, about all the black holes and revelations in our lives so far (and those to come). Or maybe life is just one big black hole and a revelation at the end. And pure bliss in [most occasions] not understanding a single thing but going along with it.

Have you ever liked something or someone so much till it kinda hurts?
(Even to the extent that you wish you'd never liked them at all to start with?)
Maybe not. Protecting yourself from sadness comes with sacrifices :)
I won't trade my happiness for anything.

Today I learnt in Biological Studies that your brain isn't really controlling the beat of your heart. Correct me if I'm wrong because I'm sort of not sure about this. Assuming it's true. It would be quite an accurate reflection of how I'm feeling. A walking contradiction. I find it hard believing in God because of the state of things and because I can't find empirical evidence. But there are so many pleasant facts around me that I choose to ignore and fears about people leaving that I listen to. The heart is independent in that sense.

None of us has even a vague idea of the extent to which someone can hang on another person's every move.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]