Saturday, January 30, 2010

which way to happy

I don't know what's the right way to say bye. Not saying bye for forever but saying bye after you just hung out. I don't know what's considered to be enough, but...maybe it's just me, but I always think it never is. Enough. But I don't know what you do, do you just walk away? Or do you give a wave and smile and then walk away? Do you hug/kiss and then step away from each other then walk away? How many times do you turn back to look? Do you turn back at all? I never like it when you're talking a lot, and then someone has to go somewhere else and whatever you've been talking about is just cut off as they go.

Sometimes when we're talking I imagine our words being translated into text in a book right as we're speaking, I imagine that someone is writing a story with us in it. Your ouch! becomes an ''ouch!' he/she exclaimed'. There are moments where we sound way cooler in text, I admit.

I went to Jedd's house yesterday. It is a-ma-zing. Like you have to split 'amazing' into 3 syllables when you say it. Swear-worthy amazing. I just kept saying -kick-ass- at everything I saw after I got sick of awesome. Seriously kick ass. Had Crystle, Milon and Wayne over today for prata and rockband. It's such a draining game especially if you're on the drums I find. We started our own retarded band, such a laugh.

And they told me to give my phone a hard twack to get it working again and I didn't listen. I genuinely panicked because I thought all my messages and my contacts would be gone, phone's been screwed for 2 days. In the end I did, give it a twack. It worked.

I am an official believer of the twack theory.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]