Wednesday, January 06, 2010

I stand corrected

I had a brilliant sleep though I dreamt that I was tossing and turning in bed trying to sleep, all while I was really sleeping. And then I woke up an hour later. Told my mom I was late and she laughed. Yesterday I called the NLB helpdesk to retrieve my username and I could tell the lady was cracking up when she read it out. Anywayyyy...

It's so facepalm that I'm blogging about this when I should be 'bitching about somebody' or something but I truly admire the quote by Lao Tzu that Mr. Jackson chose in the handbook. I don't want to be a prisoner, and I don't want to keep fearing that someone'll tap my back and say 'fraud'. Not anymore.

The quote by Michael Leunig is the best of all.

*facepalm, I know.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]