Friday, January 22, 2010

feels so unnatural

I was very upset with napfa. I was very upset with the fools who devised this torture device and who assume, present tense, that being a few months older means you're that much stronger. Fools. But I'm not gonna be annoyed anymore because somehow it will work out. Yeah.

Today we had the subject selection talk, nothing new really. Guess it was mostly useful in scaring me/us quite a bit as usual. The best/good part was when we got to go to the rooftop at night. It's not exactly breathtaking but pretty cool. You can really see how concrete S'pore is. Like how if a giant falls on us his back will totally bleed.

This week was characterized by a certain kind of whizzness and discontentment that I can't explain. I'm sure you've felt it before. We had IH today, and I thought we had IH just yesterday, when it was really all the way back on monday. I think I'm still crawling against time. Anyway it's not the point, I don't know what the point of what I'm saying is anyway, I've lost the plot. But nevermind.

I agree that the littlest things matter the most. Not those giant proclamations of friendship or relying on the 'fact' that your friendship is already 'established' for a considerable amount of time and therefore still exists, with quite absolutely very little fuel left to burn. Not that I'm comparing friendship to something with a fixed capacity and expiry date. It's better to be positive and cheerful but you can't always ignore the inconvenient things that start to appear after a while. You can't help but feel it. S'been a strain for at least a year.

This sounds mushier than mash potatoes but it's the brightening and widening of that person's eyes when you're saying something, and for real, the glances that really say so much more than a 4k worded essay can, when the person detects the 'help me' in your eyes. It's like always having a really good jam session with them even if you guys both suck and one of you has snapped 3 strings. It's so cool.

It's really really so cool to know how good it can get and I'm sure you know that too, reader.
You really know how good it could be.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]