Wednesday, January 13, 2010

falling off the field of rye

I had this idea for a while, to help me combat those feelings of self-consciousness. The idea that a person's world is created for them, and everyone else in it are just figures. In that way I'm just a figure to someone else. And anything stupid or strange I do is just something a particular figure has done. It's almost like dettaching yourself from what people know you as.

We had 'painting' today, and I say 'painting' with the thingies on top because it isn't really painting at all. We can even stretch what painting is ie. not use paint. So in other words we can sort of do anything. That's art for you.

Today, again, my brain turned to mush. For a while I felt like I wasn't even there, like I just fell asleep in a corner and dreamed the whole day out and someone dragged me home. I want someone to drag me home.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]